This viscose is ideal for making pieces with a fluid drape. Fine but very opaque fabric that does not require a lining. Silky viscose, digital print.
Yellow, coral, navy and emerald on a cream background
Sold in 0.5m increments (for 2m add 4 to the cart)
Cousette Viscose Pollen coral
Look through our curated top patterns, though you can equally make a dress, jumpsuit or skirt with this fabric.
In order to best preserve your pretty fabrics, we recommend that you wash them before sewing them, this step will stabilize your fabric.
- Wash your fabric in a washing net to preserve the colors.
- Choose a gentle detergent without bleach.
- Wash your fabric with a delicate or silk program, max temperature 30°
- Gentle spin (max 1000 revolutions)
- Dry your laundry in the open air, taking care to smooth it out of the machine, do not tumble dry
- Iron at medium temperature (150°).