A beautiful viscose for creating luxurious staples in your wardrobe. Soft and silky, this high quality viscose is easy to sew and beautiful to wear.
Sold in 0.5m increments (for 2m add 4 to the cart)
Cousette Viscose Tamaris Amber
Look through our curated top patterns, though you can equally make a dress, jumpsuit or skirt with this fabric.
In order to best preserve your pretty fabrics, we recommend that you wash them before sewing them, this step will stabilize your fabric.
- Wash your fabric in a washing net to preserve the colors.
- Choose a gentle detergent without bleach.
- Wash your fabric with a delicate or silk program, max temperature 30°
- Gentle spin (max 1000 revolutions)
- Dry your laundry in the open air, taking care to smooth it out of the machine, tumble dryer prohibited, of course!
- Iron at medium temperature (150°).